- Angela Guenette created the facial shapes for the characters in Sintel.
- I adapted the cougar skeleton model from a lion skeleton model that was provided by the client. The adaptations were substantial, but I did not model it from scratch.
- While I did a lot (most?) of the rigging work on the CG Cookie Flex Rig and solved most of the tricky problems, Beorn Leonard made substantial contributions to the rigging as well.
- For everything else, see the "what I did" box in the bottom-left corner of the video.
- Due to some of the content in the reel, it is not under a Creative Commons license.